*** Our next conference date is TBD. Once a conference date is set we will accept exhibitor requests. ***
Don’t miss out on your chance to have a visual presence at the North Texas Facing Family Violence conference. Request your front row seat for sharing who you are and what you do in our community. Request your table here.
We are currently seeking vendors representing:
- Corporations that support the fight against family violence
- Local Non-profit Organizations
- Other Community Organizations
We are expecting over 200 registrants to attend the conference. Exhibitors get one 2′ x 4′ table and two chairs in the hallway outside the conference. Exhibitors will be visible to all registrants. Space is limited, so tables will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Collin County Council on Family Violence Members – FREE
- Non-profit exhibitor (non-member of CCCFV) – $30
- For-profit/buisness exhibitor – $100
Purchase your table here
There are no product sales allowed. Lunch is provided for paid conference registrants, exhibitors can pre-purchase a conference lunch for $25 a day.
Additional tables and chairs must be requested no later October 1st. Electrical power is available, but very limited. If you require a location that has access to electricity, please notify us ASAP. If you have any questions about participating as an exhibitor, please contact us at cccfvconference@
Setup times are as follows:
- Wednesday: 8:15am (conference registration opens at 8:45am)
- Thursday: 7:00am (conference registration opens at 7:30am)
- Friday: 7:00am (conference registration opens at 7:30am)